Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Gym Session

I skipped my gym last whole week. Due to my best friend visit I felt so lethargic and lazy. Wanted to go over the weekend for the 1.5 hours RPM but couldn't wake up *grin*

I was dead tired last Fri and slept like a real pig. Been so long I've never sleep like this. I came back home after movie with Vincent, we watch Bolt. To my surprised he shouted out am hungry, hmmm...all these while it's always me that force him to eat with me...muhahahaha

Thou I was rather tired; I accompanied him to Daroos for supper. I was useless then, right after he finished his maggi soup; I was then damn stoned and really tired. Got back home removed make up, I heard my cozy little Zen bed was calling for me. Went straight to my bed and I slept soundly till the next day leave alone all the lights on, my private washroom and my room's light. Mum has to off it for me the next day.

Anyway, went for gym earlier. Kinda lost my stamina since I skipped for a week and I’ve been eating like a pig. 1 hour of RPM and went to pump my hand and abs.

I've gain back some kilos as compared to before when I was so depressed and down to 43 - 44kgs


Weight myself am 46kgs now....yeahoo!! Love my full Nike workout gear thou :p

But I look fat over the picture thou. Probably the lighting or the angle or could it be I've been eating too much?? Hmmm....


5 comments:

fourfeetnine said...

crazy u where got fat! i think ur arms also thinner than me and i am like one foot shorter than u T_T

Rachie's Tale said...

hahahhaha....hello my dear i've biceps wei
how can it be my arms thinner than yours?

greatestlover said...

you dont have to lose weight.. just eat a little bit more and tone up the shape... trust me.. too skinny is never nice...

v1nc3 said...

i'm hungry again....haha....how how how??
let's go for supper!!!

Racheal Tan said...

jerry: fyi, i've been eating like a pig *grin* junkies lover!!

vince: u sure u hungry? let's go for ikan bakar!! :p