Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shrinking Me...

It’s not like I didn’t eat or on diet
But I’ve been shrinking
I put on my jeans today and realized
I’ve lost weight AGAIN!
I can actually stuff in 1 or 2 thin material tops into my jeans
To make up the empty spaces

Damn! I guess a person mood can really affect the health
I've been eating, but gastric still attacking me
Mild attack only, lucky me
Also, my period is late like a month now
Should I consider to take anti-depression pill?

Probably I didn’t get a good sleep
Plus work stress and personal issue
Hence all add up and equal to Shrinking Rachie

I’ve stopped gym for about 2 mths now
Due to the Wisdom Tooth pain and such
And now I don’t dare to step into the gym anymore
Coz I am losing weight now

If I continue to shrink the wind can really blew me off
Or probably I would look like below


7 comments:

mo_inoh said...

Humm there a product called body mass. Weight lifers you it to build mass. But you can also use it to build fat. You might give that a try

Calvin Soo KJ said...

wah......so thin. then can do cat walk lar...hehehehe

Michael Yip said...

sigh .. you so lucky.... I'm trying to shed pounds here but is gaining instead and you so easily loses weight... jealous jealous

Kim said...

Dun lose anymore weight babe... see u soon this weekend k.

Oh, here's a tag. Hehehe.. must post up your answer ah... :P

Instruction: Copy and paste this excerpt in “italics”, post this on your blog and answer to the question below (unlimited word count). Tag 5 fellow bloggers for this meme.

Question

The journey of love, each carries a story which brings you to a certain destiny.Do we find ourselves in the tale of Snow White and her prince charming? A story that shows that as you wait patiently, one day your prince shall rescue you from the poisonous red apple so you shall live happily ever after. How about Jack and Rose? They came from two diverse backgrounds, met at the most celebrated vessel believed to have been described as “unsinkable”, fell so deeply in love yet the joy was only short-lived. Or do we want a piece of the romantic comedy “Made of Honour”, where the sweetest thing is when you fall in love with your best friend. (Source: http://lovemedo.com.my/top-3)

Should we look for love, wait for love or let destiny take its own course?

kimong.com

breadpitt said...

so . u prefer to lose or gain?lol!take care gal;-)

TOLANIC said...

auchh..that is so thin T_T

WayeYoung said...

that's too thin o.o