Friday, June 12, 2009

Roses are red, Voilet are blue, Honey is sweet but not as sweet as you...

As you can see the title above, this post is specially dedicated to Racheal Kow which also happens to be the owner of an online blog shop of FunkShop55.

She is the sweetest person I ever met, never in my life I regret for knowing her although in the initial stage we didn’t like each other due to our similarity of the ‘lan si’ face :p

I suppose this is what the Chinese saying; “Pat Tar Pat Seong Sek” means something like if you never confront the person, you will never know that person...



There was this day last week, we chat over msn in the morning and during lunch time she excused herself. Approximately about 2pm she rang me, I was then also hunting for her thought of chatting with her and wondering what kinda lunch this girl having how come still not back yet.

She rang me and said, ‘Sweetie, are you in the office now?’

I say, ‘Yes darling’

She says, ‘Can you pls come down now to lobby sweetie?’

Immediately I adjourned to the lift and went to the lobby, it was raining then. After waited for few minutes she finally reached with her white colour Caldina. She passed me this baby sky blue colour pack. The colour looks so familiar that I kinda can guess something from Delicious?

Bingo! I was right! I asked her what’s that darling? She said its dessert.

Awwww…immediately my heart melted on the spot while standing under the rain, she gotta like wake me up a bit and ask me to run in as I just fully recovered from sick only so she didn’t want me to get sick again.

Let’s check out how my darling spiced up the packaging…



Rach with her beautiful handwriting...

The 3 little colourful cupcake, yummylicious :))

Dear Racheal Darling, do you know you’re the sweetest gf ever step into my life besides Kim. Thanks for always being there for me listening to me ranting and ranting most of the time :p


And I just want you to know, I am here for you too...always...



8 comments:

EVo said...

Friends like these are hard to find..but u must be a pretty awesome friend urself if u have someone like rach! =)

Stripped Steph said...

so nice :)
next time i courier frm singapore :P

Mj said...

lookin awesome sweetie -

aLviN said...

OMG! so sweet!!! n the cupcakes are so cute tooXD
wish to have some nice bro/sis lk u =.=

reanaclaire said...

hi..greetings to u from IPOH.. just wanna say... good frens are hard to come by and when they do, make them stay and treasure the friendship... be humble to each other and it will last... (lan si face never mind, that is just the look)...hahaha...

Dragon City said...

True friend is hard to find. Appreciate it. = p

Mj said...

aisey can update blog anottttt :D

Racheal Tan said...

Evo: Yes indeed friends like this are hard to find. What's more to ask for as I didn't look for her, she juz came over and I'm gonna hold her forever :)

Steph: You sure boh, don't juz simply say only ok? Am expecting something from ya courier from S'pore :p

MJ: Yeah babeh, miss you...

alvin: Yeah, the cupcake too cute for me to consume. I took awhile before I decided to eat it up! :p

reanaclaire: Hey girl, guess what...me half Ipoh girl too! Hahhaha, my mum originated from Ipoh! I will always treasure the friendship :)

Dragon City: I will thanks!

MJ: Updated already lah...go check it out :p