Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lonesome

I’m kinda in dreadful mood now, it’s sat and I’m at home alone :( So I decided to update my blog with my handicapped left arm, I am typing with both hand but had to stop every sec to rest my left arm.

I was informed by Micky that there is this ‘Breast and Cervical Cancer Awareness’ event going on today at Prima Nora Medical Centre at TTDI Plaza and on the same day GSK (Glaxo Smith Kline) is subsidizing a certain amount for the Cervical Vaccine Jab (HPV Vaccination)

I was told the normal price for the full jab of 3 dos will cost about RM720 or higher and most of the gyne clinic charge RM1k and above. This time round it only cost RM576 for total 3 jabs, that’s freaking cheap isn’t it?

So when we reached there, we found out they have other promotions as well and I took up Pap Smear test which cost only RM50 plus Ultra Sound Breast Check Up cost RM90.

My mum took the HVP Vaccination plus Pap Smear and Mammogram which also cost RM90, total up RM716 for each of us.


Although it’s cheap but this is such a big amount for me to pick up out of sudden and I am sponsoring some of my mum’s cost too, thank god both my bros agreed to sponsor some for my mum too :)

Back to my left arm, it hurts so much that I can’t more my arm forward at shoulder level therefore I can’t take off my top and my bra! I had to ask my mum to help me to do so. I feel so useless and handicapped and this really affects my mood badly. I was hoping my baby would be around to accompany me but he had to entertain client after a very last minutes phone call from the partner.

I showed my baby where the shot was give and he said it was definitely given “too high” and I totally agree with him. My mum’s arm painful too but not as bad as I do and so I was so curious and I did some research. Apparently I am not the bizarre one, some other people suffering the same situation like I do too!

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090913051005AABuMFv

According to all the forum that I read, some people had this hurtful arm for up to a week! Damn this is too long! I hope I don’t have to suffer for so long and I've 2 more jab to go. 2nd jab one month later and 3rd jab 6 months later after 2nd jab.

I am really hell moody now that I actually vent out my anger to my friend over msn. I am so sorry Eden boy :(


11 comments:

Mei said...

I'm just dropping by to say hi! :D

Did you get the Cervarix jab?

Racheal Tan said...

Hi Mei,

Thanks for dropping by and yes I did the jab.

Hmm, I thought I've mention it over my blog of what I gone thru after the jab...

irenelim said...

Ah... that reminds me that I haven't done any of those tests. Quite pricey also eh. :)

天氣 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Mizz Eve said...

try putting some ice over it to sooth the pain. hope it gets better soon. :)

元素 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

w3ndee said...

hola! thanks for sharing. :)

any said...

喜歡看大家的文章,祝你順心~^^ ........................................

婉婷婉婷 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical...................................................

v奎峰奎峰 said...

nice to know you ~........................................

羅惠玲 said...

文章不求沽名釣譽,率性就是真的......................................................